Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hello, Goodbye...

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to drop a little note to let you know that I won't be posting here anymore. We've started a new blog that will be focused on all of the cooking, canning, drying, gardening and general little homestead-y projects we've been working on since we moved. While I haven't been posting, I have been keeping up (mostly) with all of your blogs and bookmarking tons of new recipes to try. There are so many great holiday recipes that I'm dying to test out.

I've really enjoyed this blog and I know that it has made me a much more adventurous cook. I'll leave it all up for now and maybe edit it down to just recipes at some point. Thanks for all of the great comments and advice over the past few years! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

kickpleat said...

please post a link to the new blog!!

Sonya said...

Yes, post a link to the new blog!