Friday, November 9, 2007

Arg x Infinity = This Post

good morning
Comet's look of disappointment is directed at you, A1 Courier Services.

My Amazon order was returned as undeliverable. Ugh. I had to reorder my books! This time, I included the apartment gate code on the second address line. Deliverymen have the hardest time figuring out where our apartment is and how to get to it. I agree that it's annoying, but my phone number was right there! All they had to do was call me. I would have walked out to the street to sign for it. Boo! I haven't been grocery shopping in over a week because I was waiting to plan my list around Veganomicon. Wah, wah, wah...I know.

We didn't eat anything worth mentioning today. Okay, I'll mention it. A bag of Salt and Vinegar Cape Cod Chips (did you know that the salt and pepper variety has whey in it? why?) and a very mediocre pasta bake. I mean, elementary school--nay, nursing home quality dining. But, we were hungry after a long day of estate sales, so we finished it off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eesh, your mail service stinks! I've still got mine on order too. It seems like everyone is having trouble getting their hands on it.